Regarding board materials samples please turn to Marketing department (phone +371 67846674) or Board materials sales department (phone +371 67187016), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Plywood is a mechanically resistant board material made of birch veneer. The material can be treated with paints, lacquers, oils, as well as can be used as base material for coating with high-pressure laminate, acrylic layer, fine-line veneer.
Flexible plywood can be used to make curved furniture components – for longitudinal and transversal folding. It can be used in making furniture, arranging interior design, interior finishing in construction.
THE MINIMAL PURCHASE AND THE ORDER STEP
A full sheet:
- raw chipboard,
- veneered chipboard,
- moisture resistant melamine faced chipboard,
- chipboard with grounding foil,
- moisture resistant MDF,
- MDF Form,
- MDF PLUS,
- MDF with aluminium layer,
- fire retardant MDF,
- melamine faced MDF,
- MDF black,
- king-size MDF, over 3 m,
- MDF with grounding foil,
- HDF white, 4 mm thick,
- HDF white from both sides, 3 mm thick,
- special order materials;
1/2 sheet (length only):
- melamine faced chipboard 10 mm, 12 mm,
- worktops in width over 600 mm;
- melamine faced chipboard,
- acrylic materials;
For 600 mm wide worktops, the minimal purchase amount upon agreement without leaving cuttings less than 1 m from a full sheet or a cutting.
DISCOUNTS ARE APPLIED TO FULL SHEETS ONLY!
- When buying a part of a sheet, the price is increased for 25 %.
PROCEDURE FOR SELLING OF MATERIAL CUTTINGS
1. Please, ask the customer service specialists for the list of board material cuttings.
2. Please, examine the technical and visual condition of the cuttings in warehouse before the purchase.
3. No discounts and price increases are applied to standard cuttings.
4. A 15 % discount is applied to 600 mm wide worktop cuttings.
5. We offer board cuttings of non-standard dimensions for sale prices.
PRICES OF BOARD MATERIALS SAWING FOR TRANSPORTING
- 0.71 EUR for each sawing 1-3 times for one sheet;
- 1.42 EUR for each sawing 4-9 times for one sheet.